Aerospace SEM Soap (15 oz tube)
Aerospace SEM Soap is a mild abrasive cleaner used as the first step in refinishing flexible substrates. It gravitates into a surface and floats contaminants for easy removal. If a surface is fairly dirty you need to use SEM Soap; a universal cleaner will not do the job. The foaming action removes body oils and other water soluble contaminants. The mild abrasive helps with adhesion. If a surface is not clean enough you may run into adhesion problems.
- Width: 1"
- Height: 8"
- Depth: 1"
- Net Weight: 15.7 oz (447 g)
- Color: Blue
- Form: Liquid
- Ready to Use
- Applications: Vinyl, Leather, Plastic
- Apple Aerospace SEM Soap to a gray scuff pad.
- Scrub panel thoroughly until surface is clean and finish is dull.
- Rinse with water unless cleaning leather or vinyl. If cleaning leather or vinyl, wipe the Aerospace SEM Soap with a clean, damp towel to remove all residue.
- Allow to fully dry then repair or refinish according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Follow with application of Aerospace Plastic/ Leather Prep.