CTI Red One
Red One makes Kool Aid and other synthetic food dye stains disappear within minutes. Those stains that do require heat no longer need to sit for minutes at a time under a hot iron. A few seconds of steam heat is all that's required to go from a stained mess to mission accomplished.
- 32 oz
- Ready to Use
- pH at Dilution: 7
- Apply Red 1 to stained fibers.
- Allow to dwell until stain turns yellow or disappears. This will usually occur within 4 to 8 minutes.
- Then rinse the area.
- Some Tenacious stains may require heat to accelerate the reaction. If this is the case proceed to step 5.
- Reapply Red 1.
- Cover the spot with a moderately wet while utility terry towel folded and apply heat from a steam iron set to the lowest steam setting for a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Extraction rinse to remove the stain residue. Vacuum away as much residual moisture as possible.