CTI Stain Magic
Stain Magic is a two part stain removal solution that chemically alters the stain to simply make it disappear. It removes all the stains caused by organic material such as wood furniture, coffee, wine, urine, blood and much more. It can also be used in conjunction with other CTI stain removal products.
- Clean discolored area thoroughly to remove as much contamination as possible.
- In a clear container, mix equal parts Stain Magic solution A with Solution B.
- Apply mixture to stained area, evenly wetting the discolored fibers (a trigger sprayer works good for this application).
- Dwell time. You may see the stain disappear immediately, or it may require up to 8 hours for the chemical reaction to reach completion.
- Rinse spot with hot water extraction.
- Always blot dry fibers to be treated before application of Stain Magic.
- Always mix fresh solution and use within five minutes.
- Covering treated fibers with clear plastic will improve performance.
SDS - Part A
SDS - Part B