If you are having a hard time finding a SEM standard color that matches your leather or vinyl surface then we can create a custom color just for you!
How it Works:
- Mail in or bring in at least a 1 inch by 1 inch sample of the surface you are trying to dye.
- For example if you are working on a car's seat then you can bring/mail in a head rest.
- Or, if you are working on a piece of furniture then you can bring/mail in a piece of the fabric from the bottom of the furniture or a full cushion.
- It normally takes one to two days to create the custom color, depending on how backed up our lab is.
- To create the color match the lab fee is $35 plus the cost of the bottle/can of color.
- Once we create a color and you have the formula number then we can create the color for you again and again without the lab fee.
If you need a discontinued SEM color then you can give us a color formula for that color and we can create it.
- There is no lab fee for this.
If you have any questions about a custom color then email our color matcher, Scott, at firstname.lastname@example.org.