Vinyl Pro Training
We are excited to host our future inhouse training session with our trainer, Kenny West. Kenny has been in the industry for over 30 years and loves passing on his knowledge in every aspect of the industry.
This session will be 4 days long and focus on an array of topics. It is very hands on which will allow you to learn everything you need to know to be a successful interior repair technician.
- Monday, February 26th - Thursday, February 29th
- Monday, May 6th - Thursday, May 9th
Topics to Be Covered:
- Vinyl Repair
- Leather Repair
- Plastic Repair
- Velour Repair
- Here at Vinyl Pro
- 1935 Davis Lane, Marietta, GA 30067
- Is hotel accommodations included? They are not, however we can recommend ones close by with great rates.
- What time will the class and start and end each day? The class will begin at 9am and typically ends each day around 4pm.
- Is lunch included? Lunch is included in your price. It will be catered every day.
- Do you need to bring your own supplies? You do not. We will supply you with everything you'll need. However, if you wish to use some of your own tools then you are welcome to.
- Will you get to keep any training supplies? You will get to keep some of the compounds you will use in class as well as the training manual.
- Can you purchase products to take home with you? Yes. Vinyl Pro has a storefront where you can shop from thousands of products.
- Which airport should you fly into? Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. We are 30-45 minutes north of the airport.
- Will transportation be provided? There are hotels that are in walking distance from us. Some trainees in the past have rented cars, however most walk or Uber. There is a public bus system as well.
- "Recommend class to anyone that wants to know about repairing and refinishing interiors."
- "Training was very useful. Kenny was great!!! Everyone is very helpful here. I would defiantly recommend Vinyl Pro."
- "Kenny and the rest of the vinyl Pro staff were great. The training was clear and practical. Kenny listened and answered all questions in a knowledgeable and patient manner."