Nanoskin AutoScrub Towel (Fine)
Nanoskin Autoscrub System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars.
- Can use dual action orbital Polisher or hand application
- Safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants.
- Can be used on automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic.
Why is AutoScrubs better than clay bars?
- Can be used on 80 cars.
- Can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumlated contaminates with water.
- If you drop the AutoScrub on the ground, just rinse it clean and its ready to keep using.
- It easily glides allowing for sturdy and controlled handling. (does not require reshaping)
Use only on clean, cool paint out of direct sunlight. Do not work on the surface over 144°F. Test in an inconspicuous place for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on paint surface.
- Thoroughly wash vehicle to free surface of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Dilute GLIDE (lubricant) to desired strength (16 oz. makes 1 gallon RTU.) or NANO SHOCK (wax/sealant)
- Mist sufficient GLIDE or NANO SHOCK onto the surface evenly.
- Polish the surface with light pressure.
- Wipe off residue and apply wax or glaze.