Soldering Iron Temp Regulator
- 500 WATTS & 120 VAC Maximum
- This regulating device is specifically designed to control the temperature of heated tools.
- When beginning the heating cycle, turn the regulator's control knob from Off to any setting between On and Max.
- Allow about ten minutes for the tool to reach the adjusted temperature.
- Test the tool's temperature on scrap material.
- If the tool's temperature requires adjusting, turn the control the knob to a higher percentage to increase temperature, or to a lower percentage to reduce temperature.
- At each revised position, allow several minutes for the tool to respond to the change in setting. Then, retest on scrap metal.
- Repeat step 5, until the desired temperature has been reached.
- Note the final position of the control knob for future reference.